Thursday, August 8, 2019

Romanticize The Villainy Pt. 2

Dear Fair Citizens of America,

I did not mean to try and enslave the human race.
Now that,
This whole scenario is a misunderstanding.
I’m not Chris Brown, not a bad guy.
Let me explain, about me and my product and what will happen next.
Now we are here
With my super evil photon death ray I purchased from some dude called Patty on Craigslist  and it is currently orbiting Earth, over there in space somewhere.
It is aimed at the White House and Betty Whites house. It will go off when I stop speaking sporadically like a leaking spigot
I am letting you all know this because I am making you all an offer than you won’t, can’t, and ain’t refusing 


I want every form of government on this planet to fizzle up and evaporate, I mean dissipate immediately, and terminated expeditiously. This is not a request Trudeau, 
I’m  telling you,
This is now an anarchy, chaos, mayhem, I’m fixin’ to start a riot. You ask me what’s wrong with this world, what is right? I had to default all of my student loans to buy a $350 super evil photon death ray. If I show an American a cat video, they are immobilized for three hours, I met a man who works 90 hours a week, just to stay alive long enough to die of malnutrition. And humans are so damn fickle, senile in any environment, no one even listens to Ruben Studdard or plays with tamagotchis no mores.

Why the only time anybody listens to anybody is, is, is if they have a gun or is a rich, old white man? This is why,
And this is why I locked myself in this office with Mike Huckabee deep throating my 9mm glock.
But don’t worry, fair citizens. Nobody will stop me.
Superman? I got a methodical-diabolical contraption that turned him into a peanut butter-flavored contraception three weeks ago

I just have to ask you this question:
How many people, how many humans do I need to kill to become a hero, a legend? 
Why was I already profiled before I donned the mask, created an evil laugh, and carried my soul is a metal flask?

They were only humans, it’s not like I beat a german shepard with a newspaper, 
I am not a monster.
Now,
I may be a little upset that my imaginary friends walked out on me after refusing to pay rent
Or maybe this third lobotomy is getting to me
Now, I just thought destruction was the ultimate form of creation,
I just thought “the first lesson of history, is, that evil is good”
I just thought all these negatives I am doing would have a result of being positive.
I just thought someone would treat my depression as an illness and to stop telling me to get over it
I just thought my mom wouldn’t die of even though I thought I persuaded the cancer to let her stay

Because I will never fade away, I will never fade away, I will never fade away?
I was born like this, there’s nothing wrong me, I am of natural man.
I don’t care that I know my fate,
But didn’t God hear? The world is mine…
God is throwing biblical floods and wildfires and tsunamis, even hurricanes with great white sharks in them. Who is he to judge…
I’m not a bad guy…I’m not…
I just thought maybe, maybe a little dip of cyanide would go well with your tea.

Sometimes I do bad things, I normally do bad things, but I’m not a bad guy I just make bad guy decisions…but I am not romanticizing the villainy.
But what else am I supposed to do? I’m the epitome of all what is wrong with world, and its fine being a martyr.
I may be a flawed individual, but my biggest flaw is that I am surrounded by all you idiots.
You are all fools! You just need to all SUBMIT, I am trying to save you, I’m your savior.
AND WHEN I SAY CULL THE HERD, it’s because that’s. What. I. Do.
I’m just trying to save you all, from yourselves.
And if you think I am ill-judged,
Then Silence will be your only friend



No comments:

Post a Comment