Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Call It Black Girl Magic

(apologies for lack of editing)

There's always been this slice of HEAVN in everything I see, everything I do,

It's not Jon being 'blissfully optimistic', it's just the way I interpret things. From the people I meet to the events I see, to the actions of others, to the little crack in the sidewalk, to a stray dog running in heat...

It has to be a miracle, surely, all of this. There are these constant influences of these self-imposed negativity and positivity and it is up to each and every individual to decide what is right or wrong Over 7 billion ideologies and somehow we are all still here. Some people f*cking up more than others. Get it together Utah,

No, but for Jonny to have even found tens of thousands of songs that I love, dozens of hobbies that stimulate me, to have met friends that put up with me such as Big KAT, Cousin Skeeter, etc.... it's amazing.

 To put in to proper context how grateful I am, think about it like this: Imagine being locked in a self-imposed cage that you personally let your own self out of. Like this dark and gloomy cloud was cast over you and then another you cleared out the storm while another you gave yourself a blanket to dry off with while another you made you food while another you...

It's been cool and a little weird to create these personas. I didn't want to romanticize multiple personality disorder but most people know I am organized and have a set time for activities and events but I am also laid-back when it comes to reorganizing. It is sort of like this black girl magic to have all of these different things come together for the betterment of a whole, like how sometimes it works out for people to all work together on Earth and come together to make something beautiful and just be wonderful to the land, our land. I mean it ain't gonna' happen any time soon, there's like 7 billion of us...

#hivemind 




Image result for jamila woods
"HEAVN" by Jamila Woods completely encompasses the new range of emotions I've felt over the past couple of years.











No comments:

Post a Comment