Sunday, June 9, 2019

A Single White Mom With A New Magic Wand

I ran a 5k with my family last thanksgiving. My parents, Big KAT, JW, and His lady.
I finished first, ran back to finish with my brother, ran back to finish with my father, ran back to finish with Big KAT, ran back to finish with Holli & Momma.
I was so happy to see black people (+1 Mayo) together and being active and healthy. Not a cookout, funeral, family lecture, candlelight vigil, day drinking, school hearing. Just some fucking niggers going for a fucking jog in fucking Bluffton, South Carolina

Why the fuck couldn’t we be doing this the entire fucking time throughout my entire fucking life. I’m over here trying to be fucking be carefree like a white 35 year-old mom stay-at-home/freelance necklace maker who’s off the grid and drinks fucking mimosas while Forest and Chet eat mayonnaise sandwiches 

Well Jon consider the following:
You’re not a 35 year-old mayo woman with two adorable little translucents,

Jon is the half black, half niggerish, half licorice, half don’t get a zit,
A heavily tattooed colored man from the south who runs more 5ks than an Asian from San Fran and teaches more yoga classes than a , uh, 35 year old white women with two kids(?)


I got a unicorn on my leg and niggas think I’m sweet like an episode of Doc McStuffins (oh my Jon that’s a huge compliment!)
But they the ones suckling down Arizona teas like a toddler when they need to be suckling the sweet teat of a Dasani bottle and fondling skittles while they need to be fondling some robust spinach and rutabaga 
I’ll work on those analogies later.
But I fell deep in the waters, 
I was trying to hydrate.
Like sometimes I’m am the shit or I’m just a shit.
Jon be making up excuses like ‘I’m just impulsive or ‘it’s the uncle curses’ 
When I really don’t even know those folk
People wonder how a Single Jo(h)n passed away but Golden Corral has a higher body count then some gangs around LA 
But who gives cares when heart disease didn’t take one of my former students or Tamir or Trayvon ,
Now they weren’t even old enough to earn a free timeshare in Williamsburg or sign off on field trip permission slips to the National Arboretum 
Now I’m reading this 14 year olds obituary the only thing more scary than Terry

And I wonder one day if they ever wanted to just run a 5k with their families in Bluffton, South Carolina



No comments:

Post a Comment