Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Throw The Whole Jon Away

Sitting on the edge of the universe, we were eating black-eyed peas, collard greens, and gentrified cornbread.

As our feet hung down into the cosmos, she calmly yet quickly asked me:

"Do you love me?"

I told her only "partly", I only love my Jon, and my JODY, I'm sorry, not sorry. I mean who's "Jon is it anyways"; I wish I had a best friend like Jon; like 'oh my Jon, oh my Jon'; if I were a recipe I would be half Jonathan, half Jonny, half cornbread, half JODY and 100% that Jon; that's the Jon of all trades remember when I was using Jon with a 'H', but now I'm back at it;

1,2,3, the JODY's after Jonny, 4,5,6, Jon's always throwing bricks, 7,8,9, Jon misses every time...

I wished I could love me like how Jon loves JODY; Wait if Jonny is on second, Jon is on third...who's on first; I gotta' bundle of Jon's ready go off like a Jon in a China store; you showed up to my show two hours too late, and the show was only two hours, that's how to lose a Jon in 2 days.

Jo(h)n Jonny JODY-heimer Jonathan-Schmidt, his Jon was my Jon tooooooooo,

I only run from high blood pressure and all of Jonathan's problems; Jo(h)n Witherspoon is dead, Jo(h)n Marston is dead, Jon Favreau won't pick up my calls, and I still haven't found Jonathan Livingston Seagull to fly me home. The eternal sunshine of the spotless Jon, I erased you like Ben Wallaces would and took you off as an contributed author to my Wikipedia.  

Pec-popping like Jonny Bravo and gotta imaginary friend like Jonny 2x4 and say everything twice like I'm Jonny two-times. Because I'm the Jon, and I'm AWE-SO-ME

I glanced back at her pools of big eyes filled with a bountiful of brown that reflected my appearance. Which at this point looked exhausted and hunched over after my Jonny-laced soliloquy. She gently replied:

"throw the whole Jon away"

Image result for jean deaux wikipedia
"Wikipedia" By Jean Deaux put me in a vibe of what I think about what I might be like to other people in my own mind. Yes 

No comments:

Post a Comment